Monday 10 June 2013

Welcome, let's get baking!


My name is Wayne Tunks, I'm 37, and I love to bake. The passion really came to me a little later in life, but now nothing is stopping me. I always enjoyed helping my Mum out and would bake things occasionally and think, "Wow, that was fun". But I'd mostly use packet mixes. (Enter horror sounds) I always thought I should get into baking one day, well, the day has arrived. (It actually arrived a few years ago). I love baking for friends and family and sharing pictures. It went from once a month to more regularly. I love it, it brings me such joy. Many friends suggested I should start a blog. So here I go.


Upfront, I am not a professional baker. This is about love. I can be quite messy and clumsy. I have never been trained, I learn from reading recipes and admiring what others have made. I am still quite new to all of this. So for now, there won't be anything too hard on the site. But maybe we can evolve together? I look forward to baking and blogging it. If you have any suggestions for things you'd like me to try, I welcome the suggestions. So let's get baking together.
Wayne
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment